Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Staying busy and getting lost

So, I know all of you will understand this, but it sounds weird. I have been staying sooo busy, but haven't really been doing anything! It's just that will all of the commotion that goes on here at Coltin and Kara's house all day, every day, I feel like most of the time i'm very busy. Everyone here exercises pretty much daily, and i have invited myself to tag along with them all of the time :) So Kara and her friends Kody and Kelsey do a dancing video at home with Shawn T, and Coco, Devon (coco's boyfriend) and Coltin go to LA Fitness, so I've been exercising pretty much twice a day. I really like this, and even tho I really want to find a job, I will be sad to have to cut back on the exercising, it's been fun! Last night, Coco and I helped Coltin, Caiden, and Mira write all of their valentines to their classmates. It was sooo fun, and brought up some funny memories that we shared :) Anyway, today was Valentines Day. Obviously, I didn't really have any plans, so when Kara's sister, Coco, called and asked if I would go with her to the mall, I was all over it. We just stopped in at a couple of stores and she bought a few things, and then i was going to bring her home. I have learned the way between her house and Kara's by now, but Kara had called and asked me to stop at the liquor store to pick something up. Well, when i was leaving the parking lot, somehow i got all turned around and went 4 miles down the wrong road, in the wrong direction before i realized it!!! And the roads are set up so skrewy in Renton, that there is no direct route to anything! In order to get anywhere, you have to go pretty much in a huge circle and take lots of turns. It's messed up, but eventually, I made it home :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! how awesome! good for you! I should quit my job and start exercising twice a day! :)

    ReplyDelete