Wednesday, January 11, 2012

how it started

When I started telling my friends  and coworkers that I was leaving my job and moving out to Seattle, someone mentioned to me that a great way to keep people updated on how I’m doing would be to start a blog.  I immediately thought it sounded like a great idea.  So that’s where this all started. I hope keep up to date with all of the things that I’m thinking about or seeing and doing.  I’ve told myself that I will at least stick it out in Seattle for 1 year.  So I expect there to be a lot of posting on here!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea!! I can't wait to see! I hope you take lots of pictures of your road trip there too! Like how you guys are going to fit in your car!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is the perfect way for people to still keep and touch and know what is going on with your adventures in life. As a nomadic Gypsy, my only advice to you is to "layer up" Unlayer everytime you feel more comfortable -- in the end you might shed all of your old layers from Minnesota and put on new layers in Seattle. Thus the adventure will never really come to an end. :) Good luck with your travels and endeavors, love.

    ReplyDelete