Thursday, May 3, 2012

Family

This week, Coltin's family came in for a visit. His mom, 2 sisters and one of their boyfriends came out on a roadtrip to stay for the week. So now, there are 13 people in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We had to put all of the kids' toys in the storage area, deep clean the boys' room and put all of the kids in there. Then we deep cleaned the girls' room so that the visiting family could camp out in there. Then we deep cleaned the rest of the house too, just because it needed it.

Anyway, if I thought that the house got dirty really fast before.... I had no idea what I was talking about!!!! I was out of the house all day yesterday, came home for dinner and the house was trashed! This morning, I went to the gym, and when I came home, everyone was gone sight-seeing, so Joe, Kara and I picked up the majority of the mess.
Then I left again and come home just in time to change and go to wed evening church with Kara and the kids. Kara had made enchiladas before we left and put them in the oven with the visiting family to watch it while we were gone, and we ate when we got back. OMGosh, you should have seen the mess that was left over after that!!! I spent 45 mins cleaning up.

Oh well, I'm still getting free rent, so I really don't mind. And honestly, it does seem like I'm the only one it bothers, so I just do it.

The fun part came when the movie we were watching ended, and we all were sitting in the living room and we picked up our cell phones and all of us started playing "Draw Something" on our phones together, LOL! We all downloaded the app and found each other, and now I have about 14 games going and we played for an hour and a half straight before my phone died. Now I am trying to get myself to go to bed so that I can get up and go to my favorite zumba class in the morning. Nighty nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment